Running until 9pm on 18th March, our annual online auction is one of the most important fundraising events for MRBA during the year. Check it out here.
But we can’t have an auction without your donations. Each year we totally depend on the generous gifts of individuals and organisations across our industry to supply items for people to bid on. This year we are fortunate to have some super donations including:
- 2 tickets to the Research Club Summer Party at the Kia Oval in August
- Hampers donated by Criteria Fieldwork and Perspective
- Pat Dowding’s lovely apartment near Southwold for a week
- 2 tickets to a three-course lunch and to watch Chelsea Football play accompanied by Tony Cowling
- a series 4 (GPS) Apple Watch donated by Tim Kidd at Kantar Worldpanel
- a ticket to MRS’ Impact Conference 2020
- a 5-day stay at a farmhouse in Percy, France given to us by Jackie Mold
- two tickets (stalls or Royal circle) to the musical ‘Hamilton’ donated by Opinium Research.
Tell your friends, your family, your clients and your work colleagues. They don’t have to work in market research to participate. And please keep going back to the auction site and re-bidding. There are some great bargains to be had and it’s an ideal way to give something back to our industry as proceeds will go to help more researchers in need.
It’s not too late to donate
New lots will be added to the auction site throughout, so if you would like to donate something, it’s not too late. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your item lot and a photo. The lucky bidder will be in put in touch with you directly after the auction to make any necessary arrangements.
For all MRBA Matters March 2019 articles click here